Semi precious stones
Our jewellery is hand-crafted.To clean your semi-precious stones, gently wipe them with a clamp cloth. Most natural products such as semi-precious stones will take on moistures from their environment, Please avoid wearing them in water or exposing them to detergents or chemicals. Hair spray, perfumes, chemicals and soaps can damage and discolour the stones. Natural stones are subject to change over time through wear and tear.Store in a safe., dry place when not worn to protect them from the elements of daily exposure.
Cz stones or sustainable diamonds Sustainable diamonds are forever too. With the right care, they’ll keep their just-out-of-the-box sparkle for life. Clean your cz stories with just warm water every day to keep its shine and sparkle, or soak it in a gentle degreasing solution. After soaking, use a soft, clean toothbrush to remove any remaining dirt.
Sterling silver is for everyone who wants to wear their pieces all the time! All silver products will naturally oxidise over time; to core for your piece simply polish with a silver polishing cloth.
Gold and silver plating is a method of bonding a thin layer of liquid gold or silver onto the surface of another metal such as sterling silver or brass by electrochemical plating, our products are of the highest quality with plating thickness varying from 0.5 to 1 microns Wear in plating is subject to change due to the acidity of the wearers skin, and exposure to products such as perfumes, moisturisers, tans or cleaning products. Wear in plating and tarnish are not manufacturing faults.The length of time that plating will last varies to each individual. If you have not worn a plated item before we recommend researching this prior to purchasing.
- Wipe pearls with each use. After every wear, wipe your pearls with a soft cloth. Wipe pearls with each use, This will help prevent any buildup of oils or other substances that may have come in contact with your jewelry throughout the day.
- Store pearls separately to other jewellery- pearls are prone to scratches, so store them separately in fabric-lined compartments.
- Avoid wearing pearls with lotions and perfumes, Store pearls separately from other jewellery. Avoid wearing pearls with lotions and perfumes and avoid wearing pearls in water.
- Wear your pearls often. Pearls do best in a moist environment, so wearing them frequently keeps them from drying cut.
All of our products are lead and nickel free.
Please note that Seebora is not liable to compensate customers for any reactions that are caused by our jewellery. If you experience any reactions to our jewellery we recommend you consult your GP.
GENERAL WASH CARE
- Seebora Jewels are special and all hand-crafted in different workshops across India.
- Your jewellery should be stored in a dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperatures.
- Rings and bracelets should be worn sparingly to avoid damage through impact.
- Don’t forget to remove your jewelry when washing up or showering, as soap particles may become lodged in stone settings and crevices. Soaps can also leave a film over metal and stones, creating a dull appearance.
- Store your jewellery in its own box or pouch to prevent scratching, chipping and entanglement.
- Gentle rubbing with a soft cleaning cloth will restore the original brilliance of the surface.
- Do not use liquid cleaners for carved brass jewellery as the liquid dries into the engraving.
- Make sure your jewellery is not in regular contact with hand surfaces, which will scratch or wear down the plating or enameling.
- Never use detergent, soap, toothpaste, etc to clean your gold plated jewellery.
- When dressing, jewellery should always be put on last as makeup, cosmetics and perfumes can cause damage
- Do not use sanitiser on the products.